Have short-term project needs? The University of Arizona College of Law Career & Professional Development Office has direct contact with upper class law students ready and willing to assist. Hourly salary ranges from $15-$25 per hour as arranged by you and the student. Often the shorter the turnaround time, the higher the hourly rate.
To post an opening for project work, send an email to Barbara Carlson, which includes:
- Firm/Agency name, address
- Contact person, phone and email
- Brief description of the project
- Project duration
- Students to apply (1L, 2L, 3L, Recent Grad)
- Materials to submit (cover letter, resume, writing sample)
- Receive the materials by email and/or fax.