Faculty Services Librarian & Adjunct Assistant Professor of Legal Research
1995, M.L.S., University of Arizona
1989, B.A., English, graduated summa cum laude, University of Arizona
Maureen Garmon is Faculty Services Librarian at the Law Library, Rogers College of Law at The University of Arizona. She has participated in first year and intermediate legal research instruction at the College and is an active member of the American Association of Law Libraries. Before joining the Law Library in 1997, Ms.Garmon worked as a law firm librarian. She holds an MLS from The University of Arizona.
- Empirical Research at the Rogers College of Law: Policies and Resources
- Law of the River: Documents from Reclamation: Managing Water in the West
- International Trade Law and Development
- Basic Info and Online Sources for NAFTA and CAFTA Research, available at www.nyulawglobal.org/globalex/NAFTA_CAFTA_Research.htm (co-author, with Francisco Avalos) (October 2006).
- Guide to Finding English and UK Law in the Law Library
- Book Selection Services: One Law Library, Two Vendors, 21 Legal Reference Services Q. 259 (2002), reprinted in Law Library Collection Development in the Digital Age 259 (Michael Chiorazzi & Gordon Russell eds., 2002).