Bankruptcy Law Research Guide
This guide provides brief information about bankruptcy law topics and recommends Internet and law library resources to obtain further information. It is not intended to be a comprehensive guide nor to replace the advice of legal counsel.
- What is bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is Chapter 13 bankruptcy?
- What are the recent changes to the bankruptcy law?
- What are some possible consequences of filing for bankruptcy?
Other Bankruptcy Related Issues
- Do I need an attorney to file for bankruptcy? How can I find one?
- What are some resources to help me file for bankruptcy without an attorney?
- What are some alternatives to filing for bankruptcy?
- What can I do if I receive a notice of garnishment?
- How many years do my creditors have to collect a debt?
- Where can I find bankruptcy forms and more information?
Page Updated: 6 November 2008