- United States District Court for the District of Arizona Contains general information about the court, including jury information, maps, local rules and forms.
- United States Bankruptcy Court - District of Arizona Contains general information, including case filings and local rules and forms.
- Arizona Judicial Branch Contains information on Arizona judicial system, links to state courts, forms, rules, extensive information on assistance to families, etc.
- Arizona Public Access to Court Information Maintained by the Arizona Judicial Branch, this website offers a searchable database of detailed case information from approximately 137 of 180 courts in Arizona.
- Arizona Rules of Court Contains links to Arizona's Rules of civil and criminal procedure, evidence, civil appellate procedure, Rules of the Supreme Court (including Rules of Professional Responsibility and Code of Judicial Conduct), and miscellaneous rules. Also has proposed amendments to the rules. Requires signing up through a free Westlaw database.
- Arizona Supreme Court Contains information about the Court and links to opinions, rules, etc.
- Arizona Supreme Court Opinions Contains Arizona Supreme Court Opinions in chronological order, beginning in February 1998. Also has links to Appeals Court Opinions.
- Arizona Court of Appeals Division One Contains general information, calendars, and opinions for approximately six months; opinions arranged topically, i.e., civil, criminal, juvenile, etc.
- Arizona Court of Appeals Division Two Contains general information, calendars, and opinions for approximately the last six months.
- Arizona Legal Forms A collection of commonly used legal forms from the Arizona Supreme Court in the areas of domestic relations, family crisis, landlord/tenant, adult name change, probate, and small claims and pro hac vice (application for an out of state attorney to practice in an Arizona court).
- Pima County Superior Court Contains general information about this court and its divisions, calendar, etc.
- Pima County Justice Court Contains a searchable Court docket, calendar information, and lots of self-help information, especially in the areas of domestic relations, protective orders, and small claims through the Internet Services link, http://jp.co.pima.az.us.
- Maricopa County Superior
Court Contains a searchable case history database, court
calendar, contact information, and other general information.
- Maricopa County Superior Court Self-Service Center Contains forms and instructions on how to use them in the areas of trial preparation, name change, deferral of court fees, family court, probate court, etc.
- Tucson City Court Contains general information about this court, self-help information, and Order of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment forms.
Page Updated: 18 May 2010