White House Sites
- White House The White House
website; contains information on the President and Vice-President, history
of the White House, links to press releases, executive orders, policies,
etc., and links to commonly requested federal services. Some material is
available in Spanish.
- Council of Economic Advisers Contains information about this Council and links to its publications, including the monthly report on Economic Indicators.
- Council on Environmental Quality Contains information on the Council and links to related agencies; also has link to Energy Task Force Information.
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Contains information about OMB, links to OMB documents on the budget, OMB Circulars, etc.
- Office of National Drug Control Policy Contains information about this Office, publications, statistics, etc.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative Contains information about this Office, links to reports, publications, press releases, etc.
- Clinton Presidential Materials Project Contains publicly released White House documents from the Clinton Administration, including transcripts of President Clinton's speeches and press conferences, press briefings, policy statements, fact sheets and announcements of nominations; organized by date.
Executive Regulations, Rules & Orders
- Federal Register Contains a searchable database beginning with the 1994 Federal Register (Volume 59).
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Contains a searchable database of the CFR.
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents Contains a searchable database of presidential statements, executive orders, etc., beginning in 1993. Users can browse each week's documents beginning in 2001.
- OMB Circulars Contains Circulars organized by major category or by number.
Federal Executive Agencies
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Administration on Aging
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) The federal agency that administers Medicare, Medicaid and the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).
- Food and Drug Administration
- Indian Health Service
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of the Interior
- Bureau of Indian Affairs "The BIA website as well as the BIA mail servers have been made temporarily unavailable due to the Cobell Litigation. Please continue to check from time to time. We have no estimate on when authorization will be given to reactivate these sites." The page does have some links to alternative sites with BIA-related information and other websites of interest.
- Bureau of Land Management
- National Park Service
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Department of Justice
- Antitrust Division
- Civil Rights Division
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Executive Office for Immigration Review
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) Interim Decisions Decisions from Number 2526, September 1, 1976 to 3491, May 8, 2003.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Office of Justice Programs
- Department of Labor
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- U.S. Treasury
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Independent Establishments and Government Corporations
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Employees Contains links to selected items that will provide a basic introduction to employee rights and responsibilities under federal equal employment opportunity laws.
- Employers Contains links to selected items that will provide a basic introduction to employer rights and responsibilities under federal equal employment opportunity laws.
- Federal Sector Equal Employment Opportunity Complaint Processing
- Management Directive 110 This Directive describes in detail the procedures that must be followed when processing complaints of discrimination filed by federal employees and applicants for federal employment alleging employment discrimination.
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Election Commission
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA)
- FLRA Decisions, Policies, and Guidance Contains database of decisions, policies and guidance from 1994.
- Federal Trade Commission
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB)
- MSPB Decisions Database Contains a searchable database of MSPB decisions from 1979.
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- Decisions and Orders of the NLRB Contains decisions and orders beginning in September 1984 (Vol. 272).
- National Transportation Safety Board
- Office of Government Ethics
- Securities & Exchange Commission
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Social Security Program Rules Home Page Contains links to SSA statutes, regulations, rulings, etc.