- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Thomas Contains legislative
information from the U.S. Congress; can search legislation, the
Record, and Committee information.
- Information Sources for Legislative Research Contains links to sources for legislative research, such as government records and publications, news, issue specific links, etc.
- Congressional Reports Maintained by GPO Access, this site provides a searchable database to subject reports starting with the 104th Congress (1995 - 1996); one can search for reports from more than one Congress at a time.
- LLSDC's Legislative Source
Book Maintained by the Law Librarian's Society of Washington,
D.C., this website contains a current status table on selected legislation,
internet and online sources of legislative and regulatory information,
quick links to House and Senate documents and hearings, and other
federal legislative information.
- Federal Legislative History Research A detailed outline and narrative concerning researching federal legislative research.
- United States Code Searchable version of the U.S. Code maintained by Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
- U.S. Code Table of Popular Names Contains an alphabetical list of common names of U.S. Congressional legislation, maintained by Cornell's Legal Information Institute.
- Congressional Record Available through GPO Access, this site contains a searchable database of this official record of the proceedings and debates of the U.S. Congress beginning in 1994 (Vol. 140).
- U.S. Government Documents - Legislative Branch Resources Maintained by Columbia University Documents Service Center.
- Government Accountability Office Formerly the General Accounting Office, this office is the investigative arm of Congress; the site contains links to GAO reports, legal materials, information on how to report government fraud, etc.
- The Library of Congress
- Copyright Office Contains forms, regulations, a searchable database of copyright records, etc.
- U.S. Legislative Information Sources on the Internet Contains links to legislation, legislative history, floor votes, biographical information, campaign finance contributions, etc.
- Records of Congress Maintained by the National Archives and Records Administration, this site contains historical information about the U.S. Congress and contains links to further information.