- Arizona Attorney General - Consumer Issues Provides links to consumer education and consumer protection information on such things as telemarketing fraud, pyramid schemes, living trust scams, top 10 consumer scams, etc.
- Arizona Attorney General - Seniors Provides information on scams specifically targeted to the elderly.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Contains consumer information, links to local branches where companies can be checked out, information on filing complaints, news and alerts, etc.
- Consumer Action Handbook Produced by the FCIC, this handbook contains information on: car repair, purchase, and leasing; shopping from home; avoiding consumer and investment fraud; home improvement and financing; choosing and using credit cards wisely; and how to get legal help. It also contains the Consumer Assistance Directory with names and addresses of agencies and organizations which help consumers. The handbook is available in htm, pdf, and text format.
- Consumer.gov A resource site for federal consumer information, this site contains links on such topics as food, product safety, health, money, children, etc.
- Consumer Protection Legal Guide Prepared by a Law Librarian from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona.
- ID Theft Affidavit Prepared by the FTC, this page contains an explanation and a link to the Agency's new ID Theft Affidavit (in PDF format) for use in reporting ID theft to various banks, law enforcement agencies, etc. The page also provides other information concerning how to report ID theft and related phone numbers, links, etc.
Page Updated: 21 October 2008