- United States District Court for
the District of Arizona Contains general information about
the court, including jury information, maps, local rules and forms.
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- District of Arizona Contains general information, including
case filings and local rules and forms.
- Arizona Judicial Branch Contains
information on Arizona judicial system, links to state courts, forms, rules,
extensive information on assistance to families, etc.
Public Access to Court Information Maintained by the Arizona Judicial
Branch, this website offers a searchable database of detailed case information
from approximately 137 of 180 courts in Arizona.
- Arizona Rules of Court Contains links to Arizona's Rules of civil and criminal procedure, evidence, civil appellate procedure, Rules of the Supreme Court (including Rules of Professional Responsibility and Code of Judicial Conduct), and miscellaneous rules. Also has proposed amendments to the rules. Requires signing up through a free Westlaw database.
- Arizona Supreme
Court Opinions Contains Arizona Supreme Court Opinions in chronological
order, beginning in February 1998. Also has links to Appeals Court Opinions.
- Arizona Court of Appeals Division
One Contains general information, calendars, and opinions for
approximately six months; opinions arranged topically, i.e., civil, criminal,
- Arizona Court of Appeals
Division Two Contains general information, calendars, and opinions
for approximately the last six months.
- Arizona Legal
Forms A collection of commonly used legal forms from the Arizona
Supreme Court in the areas of domestic relations, family crisis, landlord/tenant,
adult name change, probate, and small claims and pro hac vice (application
for an out of state attorney to practice in an Arizona court).
- Pima County Superior Court Contains
general information about this court and its divisions, calendar, etc.
- Pima County Justice Court
Contains a searchable Court docket, calendar information, and lots of self-help
information, especially in the areas of domestic relations, protective orders,
and small claims through the Internet Services link, http://jp.co.pima.az.us.
Claims Court Contains information concerning Small Claims court.
- Forms Page Contains
commonly used forms for Arizona courts. NOTE: Forms are in PDF format.
- Maricopa County Superior
Court Contains a searchable case history database, court
calendar, contact information, and other general information.
- Tucson City Court Contains
general information about this court, self-help information, and Order
of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment forms.
UA Home :: UA
Law Home :: UA Law Library
Home :: About this website :: Privacy
Copyright © 2003 Arizona Board of Regents, All Rights Reserved.