How to Apply
Applications are currently being accepted for spring 2014 through December 15, 2013.
Complete an online application at Graduate College (go to Apply Now).
To complete your application, you will need:
1. Personal Statement of 3-4 pages summarizing the candidate's qualifications for and interest in the program, along with career objective
2. Official Academic Transcripts*
3. Two letters of Recommendation
4. Your resume or curriculum vitae
5. TOEFL or IETLS for non-US applicants who do not hold a degree from English-speaking country.
6. Application fee - $75.00
The application deadline for students seeking to begin their MLS studies during the fall semester is June 15.
*Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information. Transcripts not in English must be translated to English and verified by the issuing college or university.