Services for U of A College of Law Students & Alumni
Reciprocity allows UA students and alums to use the career services office of other law schools. Reciprocity polices for ABA law schools can be found at www.nalp.org/reciprocitypolicies?s=reciprocity%20policies. Review the policies of schools you wish to visit, and once you have determined which law school please contact the Career Development Officevia email or phone.
Services for Graduates of Other Law Schools
We look forward to working with visiting graduates and law students from other law schools. To be granted reciprocity, contact your Law School Career Office with your request. We will communicate with the requesting school, but will send a copy of the grant or denial via email. Send requests to:
Career Development Office
University of Arizona
James E. Rogers College of Law
P.O. Box 210176
Tucson, AZ 85721
Career Development at the University of Arizona Rogers College of Law provides limited access to its resources for 3L students and graduates of other law schools under the conditions set forth below:
- Reciprocity services are available on a one-to-one basis to students and graduates of accredited law schools that allow UA College of Law students and graduates to use their facilities and employment resources.
- Services may be denied to 3L students/graduates of any school seen to surpass a reasonable number of requests or which limits the number of requests by UA students or graduates.
- Requests for services must be made in writing by a career counseling official of the law school that the 3L student/graduate attends/attended. A letter requesting reciprocity for the specific named individual must be received by the UA College of Law's Career Development Office from the individual's law school career services office before services will be provided. The 3L student/graduate must wait for his/her written letter of approval and must personally present it to the Career Development Office upon each visit.
- Services available to reciprocity student/graduates include access to the Career Development Office current job listings contained in the Job binder for a period not to exceed three months from the date of the letter of approval.
- Services not available to reciprocity students/graduates include: counseling services; Internet access; password-protected services and online job listings; computers; telephones; and job placement programs.
- No services will be provided each year between August 1 and November 30 due to Fall On-Campus Interviewing, and February 1 and March 15 due to Spring On-Campus Interviewing. Reciprocity 3L students/graduates may not participate in on-campus interviewing or resume collections.
- If any problems arise with a reciprocity recipient, we reserve the right to notify the requesting school and terminate the student/graduate's privileges.
- University of Arizona Rogers College of Law reserves the right to alter this policy without advance notice.
Requests for reciprocity should be directed to the Career Development Office at 520-621-7668 or email@example.com.
Revised and effective November 20, 2013