Board Criteria for Approving Application to Represent College at Other Legal Skills Competition
- Past participation and success in the competition by College of Law teams;
- Quality of the host and organization of the competition;
- Cost of preparation and attendance;
- Availability of faculty and attorney advisors in the area of law that is the subject of the competition;
- Educational opportunities and benefits for students, including any potential overlap with established competition teams;
- Relationship of competition subject matter to College of Law goals and priorities; and
- Potential pool of interested and qualified students.