The following is a listing of the guest columns written by attorneys, law
school professors, judges and others in their practice and teaching of the
- David Wexler, TJ Across The Law School
Curriculum: July 2010.
- Dr. Karni Perlman, The New Judge?
Challenges and Transformations of the Judicial Role in the Beginning of
the 21st Century in view of the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) and
the Therapeutic Jurisprudence Movements: March 2010.
- Captain Evan R.
Relationship-Centered Lawyering Perspective in Legal Services for Active
and Separated Military Personnel who Suffer from Posttraumatic Stress
Disorder: March 2010.
- Michael Perlin, A Therapeutic
Jurisprudence Inquiry Into the Roles of Dignity and Humiliation in the
Law: December 2009.
- Shelley Kierstead, Teaching Rhetoric in
Legal Research and Writing with a Therapeutic Jurisprudence Lens:
- George Pulikuthiyil, Justice As A
Healing Force: September 2008.
- Hon. Ginger Lerner-Wren, Justice Speaks --
Applying Therapeutic Jurisprudence (TJ) In A Court Of General Jurisdiction:
- Dejo Olowu, Implications of
Therapeutic Jurisprudence for Adversarial Legal Cultures: Reflections on
the African Paradigm: February, 2008.
- Joel Parris, Reinforcing
Reform Efforts Through Probation Progress Reports: October, 2006.
- Karine Langley Ph.D, Felling Goliath:
Winning with an Interdiciplinary Approach: February, 2006.
- Hon. Muhammad Amir Munir, The TJ
Elements in Juvenile Justice System of Pakistan Problems for a Juvenile
Court to Act Therapeutically: August, 2005.
- Dr Michael S. King, Using Sentencing
Remarks to Promote Reintegration and Healing: March, 2005.