|Don't forget to submit your "moment"!|
The Advancement office is doing a homepage slide series for second semester called “My Moment”. We want your short (50 word max) quotes about your law school “AHA!” moments. Some examples:
* Meeting your first clinic client
* Finally understanding what that case you discussed in class was all about
* Working with a faculty member on a project
* Realizing, for the first time, that you were “thinking like a lawyer”
* Being called on….and living through it
* Finishing that memo….and liking it
* Getting personal satisfaction from working with a student or community organization
Your quote should be conversational, authentic, and informal. (The slides on the homepage for Summer Skillbuilding are quote examples.) And we’ll need a picture from you.
Send your pictures and quotes to me at email@example.com by November 15. Please put “My Moment” in the subject line.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
We look forward to reading about your “moments.” Thanks – in advance.
|Contact: Nancy Stanley firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Expand this item to show all event & announcement details.|